The Clive & Curzon has 3 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Our room names – Mayfair, Tilling and Banbury – are inspired by some of our favourite books from the wit and humour shelf.
Mayfair – the kind of room we imagine Bertie Wooster would have liked, should he have come to Ketti – is a large room with a queen-size bed, and teak & cane furniture.
Tilling is our twin-bed homage in chintz to the delightful world of Mapp and Lucia. The two single beds are extra wide, and can be put together.
Banbury is named after that rather useful imaginary friend in The Importance of Being Earnest. It is a spacious room with a queen-size bed, beautiful furniture, and a lovely view of Doddabetta peak, the highest in the Nilgiris.
An extra bed can be placed, with plenty of room to manoeuvre, in both Mayfair and Banbury.
Keeping with our theme of simple luxury, our rooms are appointed with solid wood antique furniture and high quality bed-linen. Our room amenities include heaters, tea and coffee maker, slippers, laundry, luxury toiletries, and iron & hair-dryer on request.
Please note that the only TV on the property is in the TV lounge. We strive to provide free wifi to all our guests, however, the network strength varies across the property.
Our tariff is INR 7400 per room night. Please get in touch for special packages.
- This includes a hearty breakfast and beverages through the day
- Lunch and Dinner can be provided at a nominal cost
- An extra bed will be charged at INR 1000 for children up to the age of 12, and INR 1500 for all those above the age of 12, per room night
- Please let us know ahead of time if you are travelling with drivers or maids, we have limited accommodation available. Staff accommodation charges are INR 500 per person per night
- 18% Taxes chargeable extra
Do get in touch for special deals and discounts!